Yes it's true I'm rude,
My words is dirty,
My demeanor wasn't graceful.
My words is dirty,
My demeanor wasn't graceful.
Yes they're right,
I'm a bad girl,
I don't know how to behave properly,
Even I don't know how to be a polite.
I'm a bad girl,
I don't know how to behave properly,
Even I don't know how to be a polite.
Yes maybe some of you guys look at me like a trash!
I'm rude,
My words is dirty,
And my attitude is messy.
I'm rude,
My words is dirty,
And my attitude is messy.
Yeah that's me,
But it's was me at the old time,
A long time ago.
When I'm still a young girl,
Arrogant and stubborn.
But it's was me at the old time,
A long time ago.
When I'm still a young girl,
Arrogant and stubborn.
Everyone can change to be better,
If they want to do.
That's right?
If they want to do.
That's right?
You sneering me from behind say this and that.
Hey you fucking asshole!
Come here,
Talk in front of me bitch!
Hey you fucking asshole!
Come here,
Talk in front of me bitch!
You mock me,
Underestimate me,
Just because I'm frequently thrown by my beloved?
Shit, you've go to the hell!!!.
Underestimate me,
Just because I'm frequently thrown by my beloved?
Shit, you've go to the hell!!!.
But I'm still I am.
Maybe it's right,
I'm rude, chaotic and messy.
But I'm not a fucking bitch who would do anything for a bastard like him, as you did!.
I'm rude, chaotic and messy.
But I'm not a fucking bitch who would do anything for a bastard like him, as you did!.
You could say I was stupid and foolish in a mourning,
But the fact is you're all stupid and foolish.!!!
Hey!
Wake up,
You're really BAD BITCH!
But the fact is you're all stupid and foolish.!!!
Hey!
Wake up,
You're really BAD BITCH!
Poetry by me Iruma_San (I.R.B.P)
Balikpapan 10 April 2016









0 komentar:
Posting Komentar