You say
I'll be fine even though
He and I weren't together...
You say
I'll soon forget him
And I'll be back as usual...
I'll be fine even though
He and I weren't together...
You say
I'll soon forget him
And I'll be back as usual...
You're lying!
You say this pain would be soon disappear,
But the fact
I'm still remember every detail of the pain
That he's gave to me...
You say this pain would be soon disappear,
But the fact
I'm still remember every detail of the pain
That he's gave to me...
My heart feel aches,
My world be collapse,
And it's like will be befell me.
I almost die,
And seems would be die every time I remember it...
I hate the sound of it
I hate the gaze of it
I hate the smile of it
I hate perfume smell of it
I hated every detail that will remind me of him...
I hate the gaze of it
I hate the smile of it
I hate perfume smell of it
I hated every detail that will remind me of him...
You say,
I'll find someone who's different?
You're lying!
In the fact I just meet with peoples
looked like him.
I'll find someone who's different?
You're lying!
In the fact I just meet with peoples
looked like him.
In the fact isn't a feeling of falling in love that I'm feeling,
But just the feeling pain,
And make me couldn't breathe!
This pain seemed ready to kill me slowly...
I'm dying now...!
But just the feeling pain,
And make me couldn't breathe!
This pain seemed ready to kill me slowly...
I'm dying now...!
I promise
I'll never cry anymore,
But the fact is i'm still crying,
And I'm cried so loud when meet
Someone who looks like him...
I'll never cry anymore,
But the fact is i'm still crying,
And I'm cried so loud when meet
Someone who looks like him...
I'm really like almost to death
Because of all this...!
Because of all this...!
Poetry by me Iruma_San (I.R.B.P)
Balikpapan 11 April 2016
08:04 Wita









0 komentar:
Posting Komentar