RSS

Pages

What Do You Want Me To Do?


Letting you go without any expression,,,,
As if  it's nothing...
I practiced doing that every day but it's still awkward,,,
I also practiced how to secretly cry while smiling,,,
But I feel like my trembling voice,
will give it away quickly...
Loving is more difficult than breaking up probably
by hundreds and thousands of times...
But I'm a fool that can't live without you...

       What do you want me to do?
       Severely,
       I guess I loved you too..
       Severely,
       I don't even breath and I look around for you...
       I don't know when I'll be able to stop...

                 Severely,,,
                 I guess I loved you too,,
                 Severely,,
                 I think letting you go is more severe than dying,,
                 No matter how much it Hurts...

Everyday I practiced trying to get used to spending a day as if it's nothing,
I don't think I can forget you anyway,
Even if I'm sick with an incurable disease,
I'm a fool that can't live without you...

                  If this was how it's going to be,
                  I shouldn't have loved when will forget you?
                  Foolishly.
                  I guess I loved you so foolishly,
                  Because of you,
                  I can't even dream of another love..
                  I'm a fool that only knows you..

                           What do you want me to do??
                            Severely,
                            I guess we broke up,
                            So severely,
                           What's so hard about saying goodbye,
                            That I can't even open my lips an am hesitating?

    So Severely,
    You remain deeper than a scar in my heart,,,
    So I can't erase you.....








2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

it was never be easy to forget all these memories , maybe impossible.. :')

Irmaフィルダウス mengatakan...

Gak ada yg gak mungkin apapun itu..
:')

Copyright 2009 Irma_Mirai.93. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates